Terms & Conditions for Himalayan Salt Panels
- I understand and acknowledge that the Himalayan Salt Panels I purchased are made from a natural material, mined from the earth, and will therefore contain naturally occurring irregularities and imperfections. I acknowledge that salt is salt; salt is not a clay/ceramic brick formed in an oven mold; salt is not hard granite that is cut perfectly symmetrical from a saw but rather salt is soft and brittle; salt has cracks, divots, color variations and irregularities that you do not find with any other building material and as such I understand that small cracks, chips and variations up to 1/4" in size may be present. These variations will not qualify as defects and/or be eligible for a refund. However, if there are broken pieces larger than 1/4" upon receipt, I will notify the company within 48 hours. Any defects and/or damaged shipments reported after 48 hours of delivery will not be eligible for refund or replacement.
- I confirm that my order will arrive on a freight truck and I will need to manually unload the panels and that delivery drivers are not required to help with unloading.
- I understand that freight company occasionally miss - delivery appointments and they do not reimburse for such lapses.
- I confirm that any changes made after my order ships to the de livery address will incur change fees which I am responsible for. I confirm that whoever receives my order must inspect the exterior for shipping damage and *must* record details of such damage on the driver's bill of lading/delivery receipt. No credit will be provided for damaged items that were not recorded on the delivery receipt/bill of lading.
- I confirm that if panels with visible defects are altered or installed, those sheets will not be covered by the warranty. Once I install or alter a panel I have accepted that it meets my standards.
- I confirm that I or anyone else that handles the salt panels adheres to the Salt Panel Handling Instruction Guide.
- I confirm that the delivery location can be accessed by a semi-trailer truck. If it is on a narrow or inclined road or a road on which a truck cannot safely stop, I will pick up the order at the local freight terminal or meet the truck at an intermediary location and I will not be reimbursed for time, travel or personal vehicle usage.
- I confirm that I will store and handle the salt panels according to the Salt Panel Handling Instruction Guide.
The customer acknowledges that the front side only of the panels is considered during the inspection and is eligible grounds for refund/return as the backside of the panel is not intended to be visible and/or displayed.
Himalayan Salt Panels Sales Policy
- 50% deposit required to begin production; balance due prior to shipping
- Est. ship time 4-6 weeks from the deposit required, and signed layout, invoice/terms.
- Sales tax subject to change
- Sun Valley Salt does NOT provide finished salt wall trim
- Installation is optional for an additional fee
Himalayan Salt Panels installation
- Installation excludes ALL room preparation.
- If Sun Valley Salt is NOT providing installation services ELECTRICAL WORK MUST BE DONE BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN. Our company will provide a plug-in transformer.
- Hard wiring of the transformer can ONLY be done by licensed electrician.
- Sun Valley Salt does not provide mounting hardware, board or mounting tools
- Mounting board must be 3/4" plywood, it must be centered, level and it must extend 1" on all 4 sides from the overall dimensions of the salt wall.
- Sun Valley Salt is not responsible for third party RGB controller integration. Although many third-party RGB controllers will work with our LED lights, we cannot guarantee performance.
- The customer must acknowledge that the RGB (Red, Green, Blue) LED lights are not designed to be set on the "white" setting and therefore may not consistently perform if this setting is selected. A "color" setting must be selected to ensure optimal functionality.
Himalayan Salt bricks
- The Himalayan Salt Panels are made from a natural material, mined from the Earth, and will therefore contain naturally occurring irregularities and imperfections.
- The salt is salt; salt is not a clay/ceramic brick formed in an oven mold; salt is not hard granite that is cut perfectly symmetrical from a saw but rather salt is soft and brittle; salt has cracks, divots, color variations, and irregularities that you do not find with any other building material.
- Small cracks, chips, and variations up to 1/4" in size may be present. These variations will not qualify as defects and/or be eligible for a refund. However,
- if there are broken pieces larger than 1/4" upon receipt, I will notify the company within 48 hours. Please read the Return Policy.
Himalayan Salt Panels Return Policy
- Any chips or cracks larger than 1/4" must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the panels to be eligible for a refund or replacement. We do not accept returns on clearance items, discontinued items, or custom items.
- Any damage to the shipping container must be noted on the bill of lading upon delivery and will not be eligible for refund or replacement if not reported during that time.
- Panels being returned must be shipped in their original shipping box with original protective packaging.
- Panels will not be refunded and/or replaced until return panels are
- received and inspected for damage.
- Images of damaged panels must be provided within 48 hours of receipt
- to be eligible for a return/refund.